Nicest repair facility in Dallas!
JP Euro has been in business since 2003 and proudly serves Dallas, Forth-Worth, Plano, and Garland metro area. We specialize in European Auto Repair. What sets us apart from other independent repair facilities is our experience, attitude and desire to provide the best service at the best value.
Sure, we’re a little fancier than most repair shops. We have nice floors, a beautiful waiting area, snacks, beverages. We also have new equipment and clean uniforms. First impressions mean a lot, but the quality of our work makes a lasting impression.
Our team members have Diagnostic Specialist Certifications as well as ASE Master Technician certifications. Their expertise has been paramount to our success and our growth.
European Auto Repair
We have developed strong relationships with many of our customers. We consider our customers to be family. Although we’re an independent European Auto Repair center, we are able to offer dealership amenities at significantly reduced costs. Typically, our customers report savings as much as half the cost of dealership services.
Our brand-new facility contains more than 5,000 square feet, including six bays that can accommodate twelve cars. With our state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, we are able provide the best possible service.
- All our work (parts and labor) is fully covered by our warranty: 36 months or 36,000 miles.
- We also stamp your maintenance book after performing scheduled service for your late model BMW, Mini, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, Lexus, Toyota, Land Rover, Ferrari and Lamborghini vehicles.
- As our guest, you can expect the highest level of service and respect at JP Euro. We treat you as if you are a welcome guest in our own home. It is our personal goal to that you and every guest is 100% satisfied with your JP Euro experience
- Our customer lounge is clean, comfortable, has computer stations and free Wi-fi access.
- Our waiting area offers you complimentary coffee, snacks and beverages while waiting for your car service.
- We also offer loaner cars, including Toyota, BMW and Lexus vehicles for just $10 per day.
We’re willing to bet that no local repair facility outside of a luxury vehicle dealership can come close to offering this level of service. That’s the JP Euro difference.
Our Customers Say...
Robert’s car needed more than a little T.L.C. – it needed some pretty serious repairs. After getting quotes at other shops and a couple of local car dealers, he decided to entrust his car to JP Euro. He was back on the road in a week and saved over $1,200.
Another JP Euro Happy customer: Derick T. came to us after a local car dealer quoted more than $3,000 for major repairs to his engine. JP Euro got him back on the road for less than $2,000. Derick is still happily enjoying his car thanks to JP Euro.
Joanna would tell you herself that she’s pretty picky. She thinks car dealers aren’t about the “white glove” service that she gets at JP Euro. We’d like to tell her that we do it just for her, but the truth is that we treat everyone this way. That’s the JP Euro difference.